This document provides you with all the information concerning the personal data collected through the www.botaniarelais.com website and app (hereinafter “the Application”).
The Data Controller (indicated below) can modify or update this privacy notice in whole or in part informing users. Any change or update will be binding as soon as they are published on the Application. Therefore, please read this notice every time you access the Application.
Should you not accept the changes to this privacy notice, you will be required to stop using this Application and you can ask the Data Controller to erase your personal data.
1. Personal data collected through this Application
The Controller collects the following personal data:
- Content and information you provide voluntarily
- Contact details and content: personal data you voluntarily provide when using the Application, such as personal details, contact information, login credentials, interests, personal preferences, and other personal content.
- Sensitive data: personal data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union memberships, as well as genetic data, biometric data processed solely to identify a natural person, health-related data, and data concerning a person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
Failure to provide personal data required by law or by contract or required for using the service or concluding the contract, will make it impossible for us to provide our services in whole or in part.
If you provide personal data of third parties, you are the sole responsible for their origin, collection, processing, disclosure or dissemination.
- Data and content acquired automatically while you use the Application
- Technical data: during operation, the computer systems and software procedures used for this Application acquire personal data whose transmission is implied in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified users, but, due to their nature, they may allow their identification when processed or associated with third-party data. This category includes IP addresses or domains of the computers used to access the Application, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, time of the request, method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, etc.
- Usage data: we can also collect data related to the use of the Application, such as the pages you visit, the actions you perform, of the functions and services you use.
- Personal data collected through cookies or similar technologies
2. Why we process your personal data
The personal data we collect may be used to fulfil legal, contractual, and pre-contractual obligations.
3. How we process your personal data
We process personal data using computer and/or electronic systems, organisational methods, and processing logics strictly related to the indicated purposes.
In some cases, your personal data can be accessed by other people involved in the Controller’s organisation (e.g. HR managers, sales agents, system administrators) or people outside the company (e.g. IT companies, service providers, couriers, hosting providers, etc.). Whenever necessary, the Controller can name these people Data Processors so that they can access personal data. In such cases, they will be contractually bound to keep your personal data confidential.
You can request the updated list of Data Processors by writing to email@example.com.
4. Legal basis for data processing
The Data Controller processes personal data when the following condition occurs:
- you consent to data processing for one or more specific purposes.
In any case, you can always ask the Controller to clarify the legal basis for each processing.
5. Where we process your data
Personal data are processed at the Controller’s operational headquarters and wherever the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, you can reach the Data Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following address: Via Baiola 87, Forio (NA) 80075 Italy.
6. Security measures
We process personal data using methods and tools that ensure their security and confidentiality. We have taken all the technical and organisational measures to ensure and prove that the way we process personal data complies with the standards in force.
7. How long we store your personal data
The Data Controller will store your personal data for the time required to fulfil the purposes related to the execution of the contract, for no more than 5 years from the termination of the contractual relationship between you and the Data Controller and, in any case, for the retention period provided by law.
When data processing is required for pursuing the Data Controller’s legitimate interest, data will be stored until this interest has been pursued.
When data processing is based on your consent, we may store your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
We may retain personal data for longer periods should this be required for complying with a legal obligation or a legal request from a public authority.
All personal data will be deleted at the end of the retention period. After that, you may no longer exercise your data access, deletion, rectification, and portability rights.
8. Automated decision-making processes
We will not make use of automated decision-making processes, including profiling, which may produce legal effects or significantly affect an individual.
9. Your data access rights
As a data subject, you have certain rights. In particular, you are entitled to:
- withdraw your consent at any time;
- object to data processing;
- access your data;
- verify and ask for their rectification;
- obtain restriction of processing;
- obtain the erasure of your personal data;
- receive your personal data or have them transferred to another Data Controller;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and/or take legal action.
You can exercise your rights by getting in touch with the Data Controller using the contact details indicated in this document. All requests to exercise your rights are free of charge and processed as quickly as possible within 30 days.
10. Data controller
The data controller is I Faraglioni s.r.l., with headquarters in Via Baiola 97, 80075 Forio (NA), Tax Code / VAT number IT07268130635, NA-599426, E-mail: email@example.com, Certified email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Protection Officer is
- I Faraglioni s.r.l., with headquarters in Via Baiola 87 Forio (NA), Tax Code / VAT number IT07268130635, NA-599426, E-mail: Privacy@botaniarelais.com, Certified email address email@example.com .
Latest update: 09/05/2019